Goals & Objectives
Regional Emergency Medical Services Communications
Community Relations Objectives 2017
Assist EMS agencies and area hospitals in preparation for the future of Emergency Medical Services.
- Participate in the New Jersey Hospital Emergency Radio Network (NJ-HERN)
- Coordinate Hospital Diversions for the MICCOM Service Area via the Hippocrates Web Site
- Participate in Emergency Preparedness Exercises to increase awareness.
- Staff the Bergen County EMS Special Operations Unit.
- Participate in the Real Time Surveillance of EMS Calls.
- Assist with the Planning for EMS for the 2014 Super Bowl
Regional EMS Communications Center
142 John Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Office: (201) 518-0120
Communications: (201) 883-7100
Fax: (201) 968-1834